Friday, April 13, 2012

Best hotel close to town?

Hi,





I am looking for the best of everything:





A nice resort on the river that is also very accessible (walkable, day and night) to town.





I want to be able to walk into town, even at night, so I%26#39;d want to be on the same side of the river as town.





Many thanks!



Best hotel close to town?


just checking if you had any replies from this quote as my husband and I are going to Kanchanaburi in Feb/March and have been told to get a hotel near the town, did you find one? stokesy



Best hotel close to town?


Theres loads of places along the river which are all within walking distance of the bridge and the centre of town, the Jolly Frog is basic but cheap and has a decent restaurant and outside space. Its difficult to choose a hotel for someone else so i would say book there for 1 night then have a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment