Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HELP needed Accom Phuket????

Hi, my first trip to Thailand and need advice on where to stay. Am I better off staying at Patong or a little way away?





Am going with my partner who is not into shopping and want to know if I will have to get a tuk tuk everwhere I go to shop. Leaving my partner by the pool, and just wandering off appeals to me. Don%26#39;t really want to have to get transport every time I walk out the door.





Am going middle of November, which is high season. Would like nice Hotel for around $100 AUD.





Or am I better off staying awy from Patong Beach?





Have looked and looked at many Hotels on line, but so confused. Is doing my head in.





Would appreciate any recommendations, advice.





Thanks in advance, Esanda



HELP needed Accom Phuket????


I know what it%26#39;s like Esanda,but do not fear...Jed is here!Try Karon Sea Sands Resort and Spa(see wotif.com)Rooms are spotless,staff great and you may be able to get a deal with room straight out onto balcony..and into pool.It%26#39;s away from hustle and bustle of Patong,but near enough to pop in to for a shopping trip,dining,drinking etc..and just down road from Kata Beach as well!Look for deals that offer book 6/8..only pay for 4/6 etc...Also a good market just up road from hotel that has good bargains.Enjoy!



HELP needed Accom Phuket????


hey how are you?



i reccomend the patong merlin hotel.. its has 2 pools oppisite to beach and in the heart of lots of shopping you wont need to get tuk tuks..



patong is nice best shopping around and the hotel is really nice that i recommened. best buffet brekkys and really friendly!! hope this helps chat to me if u have questions ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment