Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Villa Kiranya

Hi there

Has anyone stayed at or have any information on the private villa Villa Kiranya?

Many thanks

Villa Kiranya

Try this thread I started when searching for info, assuming it%26#39;s the same villa, there was some good advice given.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293918-i7560-k1�?/a>

I didn%26#39;t end up staying there as for some reason during communication with the owners imho I didn%26#39;t find them that helpful or welcoming. That%26#39;s not to say they aren%26#39;t, just the feeling I got with the emails.

I ended up booking a villa in maenam instead.

Villa Kiranya

thanks much

like you, we are about the relaxing at the villa for a few days and trekking to our beach/destination of choice either by day or at night. I am thinking of it much like our trip to Santorini when we did much of the same thing. Our correspondence with the owners has been great. Much appreciated.

Jeff

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment