Monday, April 23, 2012

Advise needed for one night in Bangkok

Hello all,





I will arrive in Bangkok at 22.45 pm (first time visitor). The next day I will depart at 13.20 pm from Bangkok to Hong Kong.





I%26#39;m thinking of staying the night at Sofitel Silom or Conrad.



The questions are:





1. How long does it take with a taxi from the Airport (Suvarnabhumi Intl. airport) to Sofitel Silom?





2. If I want to check in for my flight to Hong Kong at 11.00 am, at what time must I leave the hotel (with a taxi) to the airport ( Suvarnabhumi Intl. airport. I ask this question because of traffic jams.





3. Would you advise, Sofitel Silom, Conrad or a hotel near the airport?





Many thanks,





JC



Advise needed for one night in Bangkok


Either of these two hotels is fine. Both are not too far from the expressway, but the Sofitel may be slightly quicker to get to/from. Taxi time when arriving about 30 minutes, and departing should not be more than 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment