Monday, April 23, 2012

Tailors

We are going to Krabi in November, can anyone reccommend a good tailor in Ao Nang?





Thanks



Tailors


I got suits and shirts made at Vinnie%26#39;s (near the exchange - north end of the beach). Very reasonable in price and lots of material to chose from. Two fittings and away we went.





Tailors


Hi Bajeko





Thanks for your recommendation





Regards




I used Kings Fashion on the main street next to Burger King. Prices are pretty much the same all over.



Some of the stuff you get are a little ';too Asian'; but I had 5 shirts made that I use regularly for work. About 1200-1500 Bath a pop.





My girlfriend had a dress made witch she is very dissatisfied with so I would say its a hit and miss, but I will be back at Kings in march 09 for new shirts.




Hi Georgewbush





Thanks for the reply, the fact that you will use the tailors again says alot.





Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment