Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taxi Bangkok Airport to Korat.

Can anyone advise me of the cost of a taxi from BKK to Korat please. Thanks in advance.





Taxi Bangkok Airport to Korat.


That%26#39;s a pretty long ride for a taxi. You could use a taxi to take you to Mo Chit bus station and then take a bus from there to Khorat.





I have taken the bus a couple times and the ride isn%26#39;t too bad. If you are in town you could stop in a travel agency and see what they will charge for a private ride. Your hotel can also advise you too.







http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23069\





…virtualtourist.com/discussion-301225-1-1-Tr�?/a>







Good luck.



Taxi Bangkok Airport to Korat.


I%26#39;m guessing you are looking at 3000BHT for a car and driver. We hired a vehicle and driver for four of us and our luggage from Korat to a golf course just outside Saraburi and then again from there to BKK. I seem to remember each leg being 1500 BHT.




Thanks for that. I am just looking for the quickest way. I have a meeting to get to in the early evening and arrive at BKK lunchtime.



Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment