Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where is Everybody

Posted on: 12:44 am, yesterday Save

Hi all,

This is our 3rd visit to Patong Beach and we have been here now for 3 days and there is about 1/4 the amount of people as there normaly is for this time of year!!!

The locals say that many people have been scared off by the protests and i am sure thats true but there realy is no sign of anything unusual except for the ammount of people. We toured around yesterday and spent time in Phuket town and still nothing is happening there either.

We are having a ball, the weather is very hot and we have had 2 sunny days and one overcast with a little rain.

We ate at Nickys Handle Bar last night (Thanks Cathy %26amp; Tiff) and i can%26#39;t belive we have never been there before, we have a great feed and a few drinks and Nicky even shouted us a couple of drinks ( great guy).

We have had a few sessions at the Quokka Bar already and when David, Gai %26amp; Elle found out we were here they came to meet with us even though they are on holidays and off to Bali today. A great night was had by all and they are such wonderfull people.

For anyone that has cancelled or is thinking about canceling becasue of what has happened i urge to to reconsider so these beautiful don%26#39;t have to suffer any more loss. Life is as usual here.....

Cheers, Pete.

Where is Everybody

Hi Pete,

I%26#39;m so disappointed that we%26#39;re not in Phuket as planned at the moment to catch up with you guys.

You sound as though you%26#39;re enjoying yourselves, keep it up!

We%26#39;ll be back for the Vegetarian Festival on a quick trip, then back in November, staying %26#39;til March, I%26#39;m looking forward to that!

Where is Everybody

Pete, Pete, Pete!!! lol....

Dont spoil it for us, I like less people.... Now got to say as well at this point I am typing one handed. Silly me decided to make fush and chups (for our kiwi friends visiting) and severly burnt my hand.

Ross even called an ambo as I was in so much pain (and yes having our friends over we have been drinking!!!) All ok now, got fingies all taped up!!!

One thing I learnt from the ambo%26#39;s is never treat a burn with ice. Good tip for those who are sunburnt.

Running water guys for burns and sunburn never ever apply ice no matter how great it feels.

Wen

xoxoxox


Wen my dear, stop thinking about your holiday and concentrate on what you are doing!! You don%26#39;t have to get a ';tan'; before you get there :)

Seriously Wen, I hope your not in too much pain and it heals soon. It%26#39;s not your drinking hand is it???

Pete thanks for that. I would not cancel my holiday for the world. I know how safe it is there. Glad youyr having a great time, have a cocktail or 4 for me please :)

Cheers

Tink


Wendy.......dear oh dear.

You are a wally.

Get well soon.

Pete, did you catch up with Joe? I%26#39;ll be around Patong later on today. Will give you a call.

Looks like another nice day today. Nice breeze, good for sailing!

Bye,

Mark.


Well, if that is how it is, then it sounds good for tourists to travel, nice and quiet - just about right for bargaining costs down etc..


Keep having a great time Pete %26amp; Jane, say hello to everyone at Nickys if you go back there. Dont eat to much, drink to much or shop to much.

Cathy


Great news. Thanks Pete.

Cathy is here too ;-) When will you go to Thailand again?


Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, you crazy woman! I hope your hand feels better soon.

Tink, when it comes to drinking, I%26#39;m betting Wendy%26#39;s ambidextrous.


Quadbidextrous.

She could use her feet.

If anyone says pentidextrous I don%26#39;t want to know.

Mark.


OMG you guys really, really make me laugh. I am so glad at times TA doesn%26#39;t delete some of our fun.

Thanks so much tink firstly for your good wishes.

Athena....hehehehehehe. Yes on the right track. lol

Now Mark!!! I must say yes lets get to the penti....does drinking from the nose count!!! lol

I have done some damage actually and suffered third degree burns on one finger but the rest are just badly blistered and being dressed each day (wont let Ross dress them as he prefers to undress hehehehehe) it should hopefully heal without infection ready for our trip in OMG it is now 5 weeks!!!

Hey Athena, are you going to be around this trip to say hi?

Wen

xoxoxo

  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment