Monday, April 23, 2012

Clean hotel near BKK airport - not too pricey

Can anyone recommend an airport hotel (BKK) that is clean? I%26#39;m travelling with a person who is not used to being so far from home - so I don%26#39;t want to shock her. We have an early flight on Sunday morning (8.30 am) so we planned to arrive back in Bangkok on Saturday afternoon, stay close to the airport so we can arrive on time for our flight (November 9, 2008). I would like to get something inexpensive, not too ';backpacker';....It is only one night.



Any advice welcome - some of the reviews are outragious and scary! Thanks...



Clean hotel near BKK airport - not too pricey


check out IMM Fusion hotel at the end of sky train station not so far from the airport, reasonalble price as per comments.





Good luck !



Clean hotel near BKK airport - not too pricey


Thanks - I will!




Hey, I stayed two nights at the Rider Resort... its very close to the airport (you could walk, probably) and pretty fantastic for Thailand%26#39;s standards. Very decent for home standards too. King size bed (very, very comfortable), fabulous view, air con, sat tv, hot shower and even slippers to use in the room. Its a resort, so they have pools and bars and all the resorty things you%26#39;d expect. Next door to a shopping plaza (Seacon Square). I think it came to 800 baht a night. For that price, you are not going to find anything better. It was arranged by a person from here for me to stay at for my first couple nights off the plane and I%26#39;m going to stay there on my way back for sure. Hope that helps.





Cheers.




Thanks so much - the IMM Fusion that was recommended is full! I will check out the ';Rider'; for sure.



I hope you are enjoying your trip - it will be my first time to Thailand and I%26#39;m so excited!




I just searched for Rider Resort and Rider - nothing comes up. Do you have a phone number or email address for this? Thanks




Sure, here is their website.





http://www.ridersthailand.com/info.htm




Thank you so much - I will try and call to reserve a room as they don%26#39;t seem to have a ';contact us'; on the web-site.





I want to reserve for Saturday Novemeber 8th (one night) twin beds - two ladies travelling together - just friends.





This is perfect. Do you know if the Suwannaphum airport is the international airport (BKK) and if not - approximately how far away that might be?





Thank you.




Hi there,





I woud suggest staying at JL Bangkok - www.jlbangkok.com The hotel is brand new and clean, and is close to one of the best night markets in Bangkok. The staff (even the doorman) speaks fluent English and are friendly. I stayed there during my last visit to Bangkok, and has recommended this place to many friends. In Bangkok, you want to stay in a clean place where people could understand what you%26#39;re trying to say. Hope this helps. - Richy




http://www.queensgardenhotel.net/




I agree, Queen%26#39;s Garden resort would probably suit you, you can also get free airport pick-up, price about B 850 / 950 ( C$ 26-29 )





asiaoz.com/bangkok-airport-hotels/queens-gar�?/a>





Floral Shire is about C$38, they do free roundtrip airport transfer, small hotel, the free transfer both ways though is good



asiaoz.com/bangkok-airport-hotels/floral-shi�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment