Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Need advice where to stay??

Hi, I am 27 and will be traveling alone to Ko Phangan for NYE 2009 and will be attending the FMP.





I plan on staying 5-6 days.



I love the beach and want a very clean swimming beach. I like being social but also want time to read and hike just take in the beauty.





People have said that Thong Nai Pan Noi is beautiful beaches...but is this too far to get a taxi ride back from the FMP.





I want the beach, but dont want to seclude myself from other travelers. But after the party, I surely dont want to be surrounded in an atmosphere of burnt out, drugged out travelers.





can someone please help me...





wants to party for the holiday, but also wants peaceful beauty beaches, around normal, not strung out people????





THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment