Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weather and Laundry

Wonder if You can help



1/ What is the weather usualy like first 2 weeks in October will I get some sun.



2/Is there plenty of places that do laundry in the main strip of Chewang I will be staying at The Amari Palm Reef Resort.



Weather and Laundry


weather should not be too bad at this time but as always nothing is gauranteed. I think that you will definatly fare better than very late october November and December.



Loads and loads of places for laundry. should be looking at around 50baht kilo ironed.



The amari is a lovely hotel and we have stayed there 3 times. Far enough removed from the main madness but easily walkable to where the action is.



Try the beach at night for food music and drinks.



Their resuarant Prego is fab.



Just slightly down the beach on the bend is OP bungalows good for a well priced beer and food during the day.



enjoy I know you will.





Weather and Laundry


Thanks a lot for rep[ly cant wait for my break

1 comment:

  1. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
    รับ ซัก ผ้า

    ReplyDelete