Monday, April 23, 2012

Koh Samui.... Where to stay?

I%26#39;ll be needing a place to stay in koh samui for 3 nights. 9/30 - 10/2





I was wondering if it would be more economically to try to book a hotel once I got onto the island. Or should I book it now from an online website such as expedia.com Are there any other websites where I can great deal on hotels for 3 nights. My wife and I are looking to spend between $80-120 US dollars/night. Looking to be near Chewang or Lamai beach. Any other beach would be fine as long as the accomodations give more value for the money we pay.





Koh Samui.... Where to stay?


we had a wonderful stay at the Kala (beautiful boutique resort between chaweng and lamai beaches - 10 mins scooter ride either way!).. we booked via http://www.kohsamui.com - it was safe, easy and quick responses, not to mention the best online deal.



You could even get to the island and get a good deal at the hotels once you have shortlisted a few and you know the approx price to negotiate. But do this only if you are willing to trek around in the heat quite a bit.





whatever you choose, you are sure to have a great holiday.. enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment