Monday, April 23, 2012

When do you think AIra Asia will release July prices?



Hi,





Im in West Australia. We will be off to Phuket agin in July.





I want to book ASAP to secure cheaper flights. Can anyone guess or knows when AirAsia will release there July dates?







Cheers





Brocky



When do you think AIra Asia will release July prices?


sorry I cant help, but im also hanging for July flights as well. Airasia always seem to have sales, I just check their website daily. Will post if I come across anything





bare in mind that they only just a sale, so there may be a break for a while.



When do you think AIra Asia will release July prices?


I would say not untill end of November at a rough guess.




Hi pkok I booked Perth to Singapore on Fri night with Jetstar as they are the only budget airline with seats open for July. I%26#39;ll book the Singapore to Phuket leg later with tiger air. I personally find tiger air is better than air asia from perth as they have connecting flights Singapore to Phuket, but they have not opened bookings for july yet.





Liz




Hi pkok,



I got an email today from AirAsia. Flights from Perth to KL are $157 one way. Travel times are from 1 Apr - 31 July. You could get a connecting flight from KL to Phuket which are quite cheap too. Good luck!!!





Max




THANKYOU Max for the info. Meeting up with a girlfriend %26amp; 2 rats. We%26#39;r all on Budgets so I%26#39;l Let her know.




Also Max or anyone have they got deals out of Bris or Gold Coast?




As of yesterday Air Asia just released 1,000,000 FREE seats plus tax for travel dates April to 31 July 2009. They are getting snapped up very quick. I just purchased 4 tickets for June, Gold Coast to KL $300 return. Also $90 KL to Bali return (same day as arrival) $20 return KL to Bkk.





Coffs




hi AussieJo....





As Coffs mentioned there are fares from Gold Coast from $157 one way. Bargain!!



I hope you got some.





Max




Hi,





How exciting... I too are looking at going in July from Perth. I was told by agent not until November but I will check out jetstar. This will be our first trip to Phuket.





Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment