Monday, April 23, 2012

Suvarnabhumi Novotel?

Hi, I%26#39;m thinking of staying for one night in the Novotel airport hotel. Any comments from anyone who has stayed there? I know it%26#39;s quite expensive, but I think it may be more convenient than going into BKK; I have a flight to Phuket the next morning...





Thanks,



Joe



Suvarnabhumi Novotel?


I haven%26#39;t stayed but business clients have and they enjotyed it, through the company was paying !



You can go to the other Novotel,about 25 minutes away, Novotel Bangna, you can eat and go to nearby mall also. Asiaoz has the details of those



www.asiaoz.com/bangkok_airport_hotels.html





If you can afford the one right at the airport does make life easier, but depends on your budget.



Suvarnabhumi Novotel?


It is very expensive, but if you have the budget to spend, no harm at all staying there!




Thanks for the replies, guys! I%26#39;ll see how the finances are closer to the time; maybe I%26#39;ll treat myself...! If not, I%26#39;ll certainly consider the other hotel.





Joe




It%26#39;s been a while since I stopped off at Suvarnabhumi Airport, but business brought me over to this area.





Novotel is an excellent Hotel, unfortunately with the credit crunch my company have cut my exopenses. For people on a budget I would recommend-





http://queensgardenresort.net/





for their booking system:





queensgardenresort.net/book-online.html





The other can I recommend is Thong Ta at





http://www.siamairportmotel.com/





Best Wishes





Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment