Monday, April 23, 2012

hotels

which hotel is better bhundhari or pannpuree hip resort

hotels

Bhundari is hundred times better.

hotels

Thanks, I have a pool villa reserved for 9 nights in Dec. Do you have anymore information about bhundhari or Samui for me?


I just think that Bhundari is a nice place, I have never heard a bad word about it, some of my friends stayed there and liked it too, the beach there is isolated and very nice, not spoiled by many tourists and beach sellers, you can read reviews as well on sawadee and asiaroons websites, ..And if you search tripadvisor forum -you can find out everything you need to know about Samui..All trips, places, things to do were discussed here thousands of times...Just type it in search.

  • advice on passing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment