Monday, April 23, 2012

Vegetarian Festival starts tomorrow

All you need to know here%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





http://www.phuketvegetarian.com/index_eg.htm





What sticking metal poles through your head has to do with not eating meat I really don%26#39;t know!!



Vegetarian Festival starts tomorrow


Rex, Apart from sticking metal poles through the medium%26#39;s mouth(the mediums means people who gets the spirit inside). There are similar activities such as



Fire Walking, Bladed-Ladder Climbing, Hot Oil Bathing, Nail Bridge Crossing, etc. As far as I know, they just want to show their supernatural. When the locals started the vegetarian festival, it was rare to find this kind of things, Even though when I was child, They use the sticking metal poles much smaller than it be now. I personally think that some activities shouldn%26#39;t be combined with this festival. I just avoid to attend some activities without insulting this custom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment