Monday, April 23, 2012

Full Helmet Diving in Phuket

I am going to Phuket in December with my wife and would like to go SCUBA diving but she can not equalise her ears so I was wondering if anyone knew of an operator using surface supplied air in full bubble helmets - so she can at least have a look around?





Any help much appriciated.





Regards.



Full Helmet Diving in Phuket


As far as I know this is not possible on Phuket.



Full Helmet Diving in Phuket


Steven probably knows, as he is in the diving business in Phuket, (hi Steven!) but another operator I know of is Phuket Scuba Club. You can email Chantal on; chantal@Phuket-Scuba-Club.com





See whether she can help you.




Thank you for your responses. It does look like this is not something we can do on this trip - but thanks for your help.





Looks like I might have to go on my own and she can snorkel instead.





regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment