Thursday, March 29, 2012

How much is enough to take for Phuket & Bangkok

Hello All...My husband and I are going in 8th Nov. I am thinking of taking Aus$4000 (Between us). Since the rate is slowly going down from 32Bht to now 28bht I am a bit scare that it wont be enough. Is anyone out there can give me suggestion? I already paid for hotel, transfer and breakfast. We are staying 6 nights in Phuket and 7 nights in Bkk. Our most expense will be on Food, Tours, Shopping and drinks (Only my husband) I am not that much of a heavy drinker and cant handle the alcohol. Thanks ;)



How much is enough to take for Phuket %26amp; Bangkok


Hi Bella, if you have a look at the right hand side of the screen (topish) there is a search section where you can search for a topic.



Also on this same page another member has asked the same question so all your questions should be answered.



We just returned from 12 days there and we took 4K and returned with 1700 so 4K should be heaps.



If you like Thai food a meal for both including a couple of drinks is only around $15.00 Aussie if you eat in the local restaurants. If you choose to eat in the hotels you will pay prices the same as Aus.



Cheers, Pete.



How much is enough to take for Phuket %26amp; Bangkok


Bella,



I am a tight a$se and so my wife and I can survive nicely in Phuket on $30AU a day for drinks, dinner and incidentals. Tours and shopping are on top of that. $4,000 should be plenty no matter what the exchange rate - you have covered all the expensive stuff (I assume you have paid for your flights).



regards



Freddy




Thank you so much Peter. First time for us and a bit dunno what to expect. Thanks again. :)




Hello Freedy





We both want to explore Phuket and Bkk. Of course shopping as well. Yes we paid for air fares+hotels+trnf and b/fast.


  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment