Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone,





Yes!!!! finally it has arrived - my last day at work woo hoo :) only 5 sleeps to go now and yes i am soooooo excited, roll on Wednesday.





Deb



Finally!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi Deb



4 sleeps for us and i don%26#39;t know how we will contain the excitment come Tuesday. Have been counting down for the last 4 months - fly from Melbourne at 1130pm so it will be a long day. 11 months of planning and our holiday is nearly here. Ya Hoo





Tam



Finally!!!!!!!!!!!


I%26#39;m so jealous of you both!! LOL



I have 4 weeks to go.



Have a great trip.




Hey Debs, I am so glad you posted today, I was going through Deb%26#39;s countdown withdrawals, don%26#39;t know what I am going to do when you actually leave in 5 DAYS TIME!!!!!! You better take your computer with you and give us daily JBR%26#39;S hehehehehe.



Enjoy your last day at work and don%26#39;t think about flying off to Thailand in 5 DAYS TIME!!!!!!





Cheers



Tink




Hello,





sorry Tinks don%26#39;t have a laptop sooooo you all will have to wait until i come back, i%26#39;m sure i will have a novel to post LOL. I have been thinking of nothing else for weeks and i can%26#39;t even sit still in my seat today hahahahaha.





Sooooexcited that 4 weeks will go pretty fast, trust me....





Tam, C U at the BBQ (that%26#39;s if you are going :))





oh and i%26#39;ve come up with a new concept - watch this space LOL





Deb


  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment