Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ao Pra Beach ( Koh Mak )

Hi



I%26#39;m off to Thailand end August and particularly to Koh Mak on 10 Sept. Haven%26#39;t booked any Koh Mak accommodation as I want to see how prices differ from straight off the street to those on the net and via Travel Agents.





Any recommendations on good place to stay for a good deal? I would like to stay near Ao Pra Beach



and preferably no less than 3 star.







Thanks



Ao Pra Beach ( Koh Mak )


Hi!





I am going to Koh Mak in November, and I have spent some time on the web trying to figure out where to stay. I have decided on the Cococape Resort, because there has been a lot of good reviews here at Tripadvisor and other similar websites. It also looks beautiful, and is affordable. They have got accomodation for all budgets, ranging from 500B to 10000B per night.



They also have a 10% discount if you are staying for more than 6 nights, and it%26#39;s right next to Ao Pra Beach.



So if you trust reviews on the web, this could be a nice option. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment