Thursday, March 29, 2012

Honeymoon hotel recc.

Hi, I am planning to go to thailand for my honeymoon in early dec but i am finding it very hard to decide on the hotel. i was first thinking of koh samui but changed to Phuket. My travel agent told me it sometimes rains in Dec.





I am also fond of doing activities which why i am choosing Phuket over Koh Samui, but at the same time I would like to stay away from Patong.





Do you all have any reccommendations on hotels within 300 AUD. I am looking for something romantic but not very expensive. I had shortlisted Katathani but not so sure after reading the reviews today.





Input from past honeymooners and alike would be welcomed.





Thanks



Honeymoon hotel recc.






Hi there. You might want to try and get in touch with some of the newer hotels as they probably won%26#39;t be heavily booked until christmas. Most of the hoteliers I have spoken with have said they do not expect high season to start until then so you may get some better deals. I would go directly to the hotels as well as agents etc will be locked into contracts that are seasonally priced.





My friends stayed at the Courtyard Marriot in Surin Beach the other day on there anniversary and said it was nice and for a treat they stayed next door at The Chava Resort which is an apartment based resort.





good luck happy honeymoon. Brian



Honeymoon hotel recc.


Hello



I stayed at the Katathani and found it to be a lovely hotel. I can not understand the review that said the beakfast buffet was not very good.I found the choice of food for the buffet breakfast one of the best in all my hotels in Thailand and i allways go 5 star .I stayed in a ground floor grande suite and it was so huge and lovely we had a marvellous time here. It is on a lovely beach and the view from our room was perfect and so near to the beach.I asked to change my first room as it was above one of the shops and less private as people were looking up as it was also on a walkway. This request was sorted with a smile. I would be happy to go back to the Katathani and allways look at reviews with an open mind if thereare many good reviews against bad ones i go with the majority. As you can not please everybody. I found the Katathani to be a beautifull hotel we had no complaints and i am fussy.



Mom Tri%26#39;s Villa Royale 2 minutes from this hotel is also beautifull.





Julie




Hi





As an addit to Julie%26#39;s post, Mom Tris Villa Royale has a great special promotion for part of December.



www.villaroyalephuket.com/promotion.html





Cheers



Pete




Hi,





I was having the same problem as we are going to Phuket in December for our Honeymoon!! Myself and Husband have decided to stay at the Katathani in a Junior Suite Ocean View and then split our stay in Phuket with the JW Marriott. We are going on an Elephant Safari for 2 nights in between.





All reviews i have read apart from a few for the Katathani have been amazing, and as other have said i would go with the majority. I also know people who have stayed at the JW and rave about it, although it is a little more expensive !!





Hope you have a fantastic time, and congratulations !!




Thanks for your replies so far. I am looking at other resorts as well now. but names of a few more to select would be good. Thanks








Hi try these websites if you want to stay in Surin beach. Rated as proberbly the best beach in phuket.





www.twinpalms-phuket.com



www.thechavaresort.com



www.courtyardmarriotsurin.com



www.thechedi.com







Cheers Brian




Thanks everyone. any other hotel recc%26#39;s

No comments:

Post a Comment