Sunday, April 15, 2012

restroom in Bangkok airpot

I have 12 hours at Bangkok airport before flying to Auckland is there a restroom that I can book for 8 hours and is the rate per room or per person. Thank you



restroom in Bangkok airpot


Hi;



There are plenty of restrooms at the new Bangkok airport. I don%26#39;t believe any cost to use this facility at anytime in my last 3x travel to Bangkok.



Use them as long as you may need



restroom in Bangkok airpot


Ignore the last comment.



Unfortunately we seem to be DIVIDED by a common language.



In American English a restroom is a toilet or WC. I note you are from the UK - the country where English was invented, so I%26#39;m sure you know better!! (joking). Although I%26#39;ve never worked out why you would want to rest in one.......



There are rooms available, but not cheap.



I don%26#39;t know the full details but perhaps one of our knowledgable readers will be able to enlighten you.



You will also find this subject has been thoroughly investigated if you use the search facility on this site.




Hi;



Well, restrooms are definitely just toilets as we are known in USA. Some people may call it bathroom ?



But you can%26#39;t take a shower in the toilet room.




I am talking about day restrooms (up to 8 hours)where you can have use of a bed and a shower..I know there are some at Bangkok airport but can%26#39;t seem to find a way to book. Thanks




There is a transit hotel, located inside the International Airport. I believe the name is Louis Tavern Inn. They sell rooms in a minimum block of 4 hours, and with hourly rates after.. Sorry, I don%26#39;t know the current rates.. The hotel does not accept advance reservations, only walk-in traffic.





Slowrunr




Hi;



Okay. The smoke is clear now. The Bangkok airport has day restroom for passengers who may need to rent .It is on Departure level , I believe .



Thai airways has their own exclusive lounge for resting comfy.



The rate can be high . It is better to rest in a motel nearby the airport when you have a 12 hours



window between flight.




Little girl





If you are staying airside then you can use Louis Tavern day rooms.





See this link





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k868�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment