Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hair Salon in Bangkok?

Hi





can anyone recommend a good hair salon that they%26#39;ve been to in Bangkok? I want to get a cut and colour.





thanks



Hair Salon in Bangkok?


Hello Meejulie,



There are many hair salons in Bangkok and the important question is where are you based? I can take a while to get across town.



I personally like one called Panipa. It caters to expats as well as Thais so is versed in different types of hair.



I have not done a color as yet but know people who are happy with their work. The Sathorn branch is 022339255. There are about 5 branches. Prices are reasonable. If you need any more details I have a leaflet in front of me so just let me know.



Hair Salon in Bangkok?


Meejulie,





My personal favorite is Chetta, if you do a search in this forum you will find a lot of review here. I fly every 3 months/so from SIN to get my hair done. Always happy with my cut, perm, highlight, lowlight, and color :-)





address is:



Chetta Lifestyle Salon. 155/108 Udom Suk 47 (Sukhumvit Rd 103), tel: 02-3982994, 08-59348427. email: chettasalon@gmail.com





you can take bts to On Nut and continue with taxi from opposite Tesco.





have a look at this link:



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k122�?/a>








Hi





thanks for the replies. I guess I am looking for anywhere in central BK. I had my hair done recently and it didn%26#39;t go well.. so looking for a good place where people have been and the hairdresses have experience with western hair as I got highlights done and they came out orange, they did not no what toner was....




I know what you mean and I did do some research for Panipa and I%26#39;ve never been or heard of Chetta but there are many salons in BAngkok. Seems to have good reviews.




hi, read some of your suggestions, could you guys and gals pls recommend me a good hair salon for hair straightning (rebonding)? using good quality chemical agent like L%26#39;oreal or etc.. in reasonable price?





thanks.




I had my hair rebonded in Panipa and am happy with it. I%26#39;ve never had rebonding done before so can%26#39;t compare with anywhere else but like I said, seems like a popular salon with expats and thai alike.



Note I an of chinese descent with a little bit of french so my hair is asian straight, however the back is for some reason wavy so to get it dead straight is not hard.



It%26#39;s been about 6 months now and I%26#39;ve had no damage as far as I can tell. This salon used Loreal (keratse) as well as Paul Mitchell.




Hi





My husband needed a haircut and visited Toni %26amp; Guy in the siam centre. It was a bit pricey 900bht but for that he got a really good cut, his hair washed twice, neck and shoulder massage and a cup of coffee... Goodness knows what that would have cost at Toni %26amp; Guys in the UK...




I go to Takashi at Central World.



B200 for a wash, cut, wash and styling.



But Im a male so less work involved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment