Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anyone from Perth WA staying in Kata??? Plea for help...

Hi Guys,





This is a bit of a weird one but my parter and I are leaving Phuket first thing in the morning and we have left a pile of clothing at a laundry (we went there tonight to pick it up and they were closed and we leave at 6am tomorrow).





We were wondering if there was any chance someone could pick this up for us and bring them back to perth?? We will pay money. The bag is not that large.





Please help my fav shorts are in it.





Your help would be greatly appreciated.





Let me know.





Louise ';Mandurah WA';



Anyone from Perth WA staying in Kata??? Plea for help...


Hi Louise,





We%26#39;ll be back there on Tuesday. Not staying at Kata, but if you don%26#39;t find anyone else who is, we will go and get your gear and bring it home for you. We usually go with full bags and return with empty ones. We%26#39;ll be back by 16th September, as we had to cut our trip short, so it%26#39;s not too long %26#39;til we get back.



Anyone from Perth WA staying in Kata??? Plea for help...


Thank you Athena.





I will try to find someone staying in Kata so your not going out of your way.. I will let you know.




Hi Louise



I live in Kata and can collect your laundry for you and give it to Athene when I see her. Which laundry did you use?





Hope I can be of some help.



Chantal




Hi Chantel and Athena,





So sorry i am only replying now. I have not had internet access





We Stayed at Kata palm so driving towards the Kata Beach Resort we went left up the hill and on top of the hill on the right hand side (next to a green massage place) there is a laundry that the sign just says Laundry.





I hope that this is ok and my instructions are ok i really do appreciate it very much.





They did not take my name and would know me as the tall blonde lady (size 14/16 Aussie). There is a pair if bright blue billabong shorts in there if they are not to sure.




Hi Louise



I know exactly where this - will pop over tomorrow and collect it for you.





Cheers



Chantal




Thank you again




I haven%26#39;t been getting any notifications from TA since July, so best to message me if anything happens.





Chantal, I am not coming to Phuket, more dramas with the builder and the apartment, need to be here. Steve left tonight, he%26#39;ll be there tomorrow morning. He%26#39;s not staying too long though, too busy here. He has board meetings in Rayong on 8th-11th, back to Phuket on 12th and to Perth at 8pm same day, so if you can get the package to him at the boat by then, he can bring it home for Louise.




Hi Louise



I sent you a PM yesterday and am awaiting your reply. I went to the Laundry yesterday and there was a bag dated for the 28th August. The only problem is I never saw and blue shorts. There was a ladies purple t shirt and a pair of red, black and white shorts amongst other items.Let me know if this is yours?





Otherwise so sorry to hear that you are not coming Tina. I was looking forward to getting together....aah well we will see you soon no doubt. BTW our house flooded out this morning. What a mess!





Unfortunately we are short staffed presently and for us to go to the Yacht haven would mean closing the shop for a couple of hours. So we can make another plan. For example I do know a Flight Attendant who works for Jet Star and lives in Perth.





Waiting to hear from Louise!





Cheers



Chantal




Not Yacht Haven, Royal Phuket Marina, Chantal! : )





Yeah, we%26#39;ll just have to save up the party for November, I guess.




Errr, Louise, are you still wanting help with your problem? Steve leaves Phuket on Wednesday, so if you want our help, you should get back to Chantal and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment