Sunday, April 15, 2012

Trying to make credit card payment to stay at Smile House !!

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to stay at the Smile House and I cannot seem to make credit card payment for my deposit.

They say my credit card is high security (which it is) and asked me to supply my password, which obviously I am not going to do !

Their English is quite understandably limited, I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a way of paying, or if anyone has stayed there before and found a way around this issue.

They have given me their bank details which is in the name of a person rather than a business but my bank will charge me for a international payment.

Help me please - all I want to do is book my holiday :-) !!!!

Trying to make credit card payment to stay at Smile House !!

I booked through sawadee.com and that was much more straightforward. They do good rates as well.

BB

Trying to make credit card payment to stay at Smile House !!

Thats brilliant thank you.


we stayed there and paid by credit card whilst there.

I agree that sawadee would be a good option. You will find that they add 3% when you pay direct to the hotels as well so sawadee does not end up costing you any more.


I saw Smile house on offer from Sawadee r24 on Beachsiam

r24.org/beachsiam.com/��reservation.html if you stay 10 nights you get free roundtrip transfer from/to airport.

1 night deposit balance probably a few weeks before you arrive

Some recent reviews incluidng reviews from last week:

r24.org/beachsiam.com/��review.html


It is possible that they are not interested in PIN code, but in SVC - 3 numbers on the reverse side of the card that are sometimes required for remote payments.

  • need for a rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment