Saturday, April 21, 2012

Water Taxi in Bangkok

I%26#39;ve heard rumours it%26#39;s possible to transfer between the new International Airport and the Peninsula Hotel by river boat but can%26#39;t find anything on line and the Peninsula Consierge doesn%26#39;t know anything. Can anybody tell me if they know of the existance of such a transfer, how to arrange an uplift and approximately how much it might cost to transfer 4 adults from the aiport to the hotel?





Failing this, can somebody please advise me of the approximatee cost for a taxi to make this journey?





Thanks a lot



Water Taxi in Bangkok


Don%26#39;t think this can be done in any practical way. Best to stick with some other way, limo, taxi, bus...



Taxi cost is going to be around 300-400 baht, plus 50 airport surcharge, plus 70 baht expressway tolls.



Water Taxi in Bangkok


No, there in no connection by boat. Try taxi or bus. Taxi is about 500THB. Using limousine service cost is about 1000 - 1500 THB.




Thank you very much to those of you who responded to my original enquiry, I%26#39;m grateful for your time and effort. I%26#39;m disappointed but not surprised. I even considered a helicopter transfer but at US$1,460 I decided against it. I%26#39;ll just need to go by road and as I%26#39;m celebrating a wedding anniversary, will probably take the limousine. Thanks once again

No comments:

Post a Comment