Thursday, April 19, 2012

Unico Grande Silom Hotel

Has anyone stayed here or know about the hotel?



Unico Grande Silom Hotel


hiya billywiz23, :)





me and my husband stayed there for a couple of nights in June 2007. I remember the room was big, we were on the 15th floor and therefore had good views. It was fine, clean enough ( did have a ciggy smell,though ), but was great as a base. In a great location,too. Oh, just remembered, the shower was plumbed in for short people, lol. There%26#39;s a lovely swimming pool on the roof-we didn%26#39;t use it, but it looked lovely. If we were staying in the Silom area we%26#39;d use the hotel again. Hope this helps :)



Unico Grande Silom Hotel


TO confirm with the first reply, the swimming pool in this hotel is lovely. My friend from US has been there before. He like this hotel because is center.




Many thanks u 2.can u recommend any where else on Sukhuvir Rd or Siam Square? Am I in the right area for shopping and restaurants by staying on Sukh. Rd or Siam Sq.




For me, Siam Square is better and there are more than 3 hotel around there. I recommended Pathumwan Princess Hotel -- http://www.pprincess.com/ it%26#39;s closed to MBK center- very big shopping mall and also you can go to biggest mall Siam Paragon by walking. It%26#39;s very center.


  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment