Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sand Sea or Railay Princess?

My boyfriend and I stayed at Railay Bay last year during low season and really liked the resort as a whole, but wasn%26#39;t as fond of our (cheaper) rooms, on the East Side. This year, we%26#39;re going back with my parents, who%26#39;ve never been to Thailand before, and the nicer rooms at Railay Bay, in the high season are just too expensive for 2 rooms...





So, it looks like Sand Sea and Railay Princess are the only hotels in our budget. Was thinking Sand Sea, as it%26#39;s on the beach, but is there any reason to pick Princess instead? It looks kind of interesting, set in the middle of cliffs, and I imagine isn%26#39;t a longer walk to the beach than our rooms last year at Railay Bay.





Also, anyone know if there is construction going on around either in early January?





Thanks!





Thanks!!



Sand Sea or Railay Princess?


Have just been looking at www.railay.com which talks about construction behind the Princess so worth a read I think. It may be finished by then though. I found this site really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment