Thursday, April 19, 2012

reccommendations for nose surgery in phuket etc.

hi me and my brother are going to phuket in november and thinking of getting our noses shaved and shaped to to look smaller and would like any advice or any doctors with high standards of cleansiness as i have been told a lot of places are not that clean and could run the risk of infections.any help would be much apprectiated . ste ;-)

reccommendations for nose surgery in phuket etc.

I can highly recommend Piyapas Pichaichanarong. He operates his own clinic for minor procedures and also at the Bangkok Phuket and Phuket International Hospitals for procedures requiring anaesthesia. He is the surgeon who stitched my mouth up (50 stitches) after I got bitten by a street dog I was trying to rescue. I have several friends who%26#39;ve had multiple procedures with him and everyone has been very happy. One of those was a woman who%26#39;d had two botched tummy tuck operations in Australia and he rectified all the damage for her, plus did some other procedures. I know 3 people who%26#39;ve had eyelid surgery and one who%26#39;s had a face lift. All are going back to him for other procedures.

He is an extremely nice man with a great bedside manner. He is not only a plastic surgeon, but a biochemist as well. An ex Lieutenant Governor in the navy too. Incredibly gifted.

phuketindex.com/jungceylonplasticsurgeryclin�?/a>

  • asks for advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment