Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hen/Stag do ideas.

We are having our hen and stag do%26#39;s (seperately) in Bangkok and were hoping for ideas.





For my hen do I was thinking of a day at Mo Chit market followed by massages. For Dinner I love the idea of Cabbages and condoms then for drinks firstly the Lebua state tower then somewhere in Sukumvit as we are staying in this area. What is bed supper club like? or are there any places in Sukumvit which you would reccomend?





For my partners Stag do he was thinking of starting off at the Landmarks Huntsman pub as this is a favourite of his.We would ideally like a mixture of glamorous/lower key places to go.





Many thanks



Hen/Stag do ideas.


Bed Supper Club would be a good choice. There are other clubs around Sukhumvit Soi 11 too that are worth checking out. Cabbages and Condoms in a good cause, but the food is tempered for western tastes and is not authentic Thai taste.



Remember that spending time at Chatuchak (weekends only) will get you very hot and bothered, you%26#39;ll need to drink plenty of water, and have rest before hitting clubs.



You could also consider RCA (Royal City Avenue) which has many very popular clubs and bars, or for something very Thai, the bars and clubs in Kamphengphet Road near Chatuchak market.



Hen/Stag do ideas.


Oh and at least one more thing. I read that I need ID to get into clubs(im 22) and I have only passport and ID card with no picture with me. Am I getting in with the ID card w/o picture, feels too risky to carry around passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment