Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Less than a day in Bangkok... can I do all this??

Arriving in Bangkok at 10.30am and staying at the Swiss Park in Sukhumvit. Leaving early next morning



for Koh Mak.



Can I squeeze in all this in one afternoon till late night - Grand Palace, Sleeping Buddha Temple, Dawn Temple (Wat Arun), Jim Thomson%26#39;s House %26amp; a little of MBK shopping centre.





I know it%26#39;s ambitious...but is it possible?



Less than a day in Bangkok... can I do all this??


I would suggest you might just about have time to drive past all those places but not enough time to have much of a look at them.



Grand palace and temple of dawn together would be pushing it for me (Temple of dawn is a huge site and grand palace can easily take a couple of hours just to wander round without getting too in depth.



Less than a day in Bangkok... can I do all this??


I think its possible, yes you will be rushed but you do have night time to see MBK.



Cathy


  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment