Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Discovery Dive questions

Hi. I am heading out to Phuket the weekend of Oct 17th and was wondering if you could suggest any good place for beginning/discovery dives. I%26#39;m interested in spending all day Sat doing so. Should I book in advance or when I get there? What prices should I expect? Also, how is the weather in Phuket right now, a good time to dive? Thanks.



Discovery Dive questions


The diving at Racha Yai, the best place for an intro, is very nice year round.





Count on around 4,000 Baht.





Booking in advance is not necessary, but I would recommend it.



Discovery Dive questions


Thanks. Do you have recommendations of dive shops?




Since I own a diveshop here, I can not post the address. But that would be my first recommendation of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment