Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BBQ/Bar at Suan Lum

I see from a search of the forums that the Suan Lum Night bazzar is still holding on there (at least it was as at 16.9.08)





Can anyone tell me if the BBQ/Open air Bar next to the underground station is still operating?





Hoping to take my kids there on Friday evening, their first trip to Thailand.





All help greatly appreciated.





Only 2 more sleeps to go!!!





Thanks





Chris



BBQ/Bar at Suan Lum


The place with the stage??





Yep its all still there.



BBQ/Bar at Suan Lum


Not the big food court with the stage up one end but the place under the big tree right on the edge of the night market next to the subway entrance with a small stream all around it.




Thanks for the reply but still not sure if you mean the same one as me.




Thanks for the reply but still not sure if you mean the same one as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment