Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cheap private bungalow

Hi everyone,





I will be going to Phuket for almost a month next January and was hoping that someone knew of a nice cheap private bungalow in a good location. I have had a look online but a mate suggested that there would be cheaper ones out there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





Also I am hoping to learn how to kitesurf while im over there. Any kitesurfers on here? I know its not the ideal time but will there at least be enough wind to get me going?





Cheers,





bruz



Cheap private bungalow


There is a kitesurfing school on the south end of Nai Yang Beach - and they also have a modest bungalow/hotel in the same building (if I recall correctly).





Try here: http://www.kiteboardingasia.com/Phuket.php

No comments:

Post a Comment