Sunday, April 15, 2012

tiger airways from perth

hi everyone i hope some one can help me we are flying out of perth on the 12th oct with tiger airways and i have b een trying to call centre in melbourne to upgrade our seats for more leg room but i have tried ringing faxing email but have had no response thanks



tiger airways from perth






You can login via the Tiger Airways website.





Just go to ';view/change booking'; on the home page.





Enter your details.







Then selct ';Change Seats';, scroll down and selct continue.





This is the easiest way.





I sent a fax to Tiger ';Melbourne'; on Friday afternoon in relation to another matter and got a reply in 1.5hrs. I think this is because I couldn%26#39;t fix the problem myself.





Have a go, it should work?



tiger airways from perth


If all eles fails try going to your travel agent and getting them to contact them.




I don%26#39;t think Tiger and AirAsia are sold through travel agents. Strictly low cost airlines.




i had to contact them to change my husbands passport no after he decided to was it...





had trouble getting through on the supplied details so asked at my local flight centre for contact nos.





cant remember the no- and cant find where i put it, but white pages has 03 9335 3033. think its the no i called.





was on hold for 40 mins and gave my confirmation no and they changed it over the phone for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment