Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good sushi?

I was wondering if there were any good sushi restaurants in Phuket. First time going to Thailand and I have never heard any mention of sushi on any of the forums.





Thanks



Good sushi?


Apparently Zen in Central Festival is really good. Robinsons food hall used to do good sushi but didn%26#39;t see it last time I was there.



Good sushi?


Fuji Restaurant in Central Festival(3rd floor) and in Jungceylon(1st floor) have yummy Japanese foods too. Oishi Buffet Restaurant on the gound floor in Index Living Mall is also good place.




Fuji at Jungceylon and Zen on the beachroad is fantastic. Zen IMHO is more expensive though, but the atmosphere is nicer.





Not sure about others, have not tried them.




I second Fuji at Central. I haven%26#39;t tried the one at Jungceylon, but expect it to be the same. I wasn%26#39;t as keen on Oishi and if you get there at around lunchtime, you may well be mobbed by several coachloads of Koreans.





My favourite is Fuji. There is another Japanese Restaurant in Phuket called Koku, but it%26#39;s nowhere near as good.








Fuji is good but I found that the Farang restaurant near index is doing sushi so went there the other day and it was awesome. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone cheap, clean and delicious.




Brian, is that the funky little fairly new place (well, refurbished) on the side road, opposite Index? I%26#39;ve been wanting to go in there, it looks great.








Yep thats it. They also have another restaurant in Cherng Talay but it doesn%26#39;t do sushi. The food is unbeleivably cheap for the quality. My wife and I get out of there for about 300 baht with a drink each.




Thank you the recommendation of Index, will try it out.




Thanks, I%26#39;ll make sure we head there when we get back in November.




Farang Restaurant is the place across from Index and in Cherng Talay. Excellent everything at very good prices.





I always though Zen was the king of low prices sushi. KoKu also has sushi if I recall. Oishi is about B380 - but buffet style all you can eat.


  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment