Saturday, April 21, 2012

vegeterian indian food

hello





on my last trip to bangkok, my hotel concierge arranged to order for me on the phone from somewhere other than the hotel kitchen veg indian food when the craving for it became a lot for me after some 2 weeks in bk





well this time i am staying in the 5 star hotel centara grand at the central world mall %26amp; i am not very certain how much vegeterian options i may have.



so i was wondering if anyone knows of any service that delivers food at ones hotel on placement of the order through phone.



i am assuming since my hotel is a new one they may not know such things yet.



thanks



vegeterian indian food


You could try this site





www.chefsxp.com/restaurants.php�?/a>



vegeterian indian food


We used foodbyphone and they were prompt and the food was delicious. They have several options for vegetarians - indian and others.



http://www.foodbyphone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment