Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Phuket>Phi Phi transport

Arriving at Phuket airport @ 12:00 midnight and need to get to Phi Phi for an early morning dive.





Does any of my good travel forum friends have any beta (suggestions) on the fastest and least expensive way to do this?





~Lucky





Phuket%26gt;Phi Phi transport


Hi



I would imagine private speedboat be a bit expensive though.



Phuket%26gt;Phi Phi transport


Hi



I would imagine private speedboat be a bit expensive though.




I assume that flying and diving isn%26#39;t an issue for you.





You could do a shared speedboat tip from Phuket or take the morning ferry. Either way I see you getting into Phi Phi mid morning at the earliest.




Hi



Can you change the dive to the next day to allow you to get there more easily.





Julie




Hi Lucky,





I know there are ferries between Phuket and Phi Phi, but I don%26#39;t think they leave much earlier than 8.00am every morning, which means you won%26#39;t arrive before at least 10am. See link below. This could be a bit of a logistical nightmare, I would actually move the dive to the following day. How early is your dive?





regards,



Michelle





phuket-excursions.com/phuket_excursions/tran�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment