Thursday, April 19, 2012

Holiday Inn Main Wing

Hi there,

I saw the picture in the Holiday Inn Phuket website. Seems that the main wing has been refurbished. Anyone stayed there before? Is it fully re-furbished yet, as I plan to stay in the main wing end of sept 2008? Thank you

Holiday Inn Main Wing

Yes the main wing has been fully re-furbed and looks great.

The Busakorn wing is undergoing an upgrade as we speak.

***

Holiday Inn Main Wing

Hi lokee,

We stayed in Holiday Inn Phuket in December%26#39;07. I had booked the kids suite and my kids loved it. The hotel has 4 wonderful pools, ideal hotel if you are travelling with kids.


The main wing is the place if you like more modern, western-style design. If you like the traditional Thai, that Busakorn wing is your bet.

I LOVED my main wing room. Comfy, well appointed, etc. HOWEVER, there was a funky foot smell once off the elevators so maybe it%26#39;s stale air going through the air con...never mind, it%26#39;s a great wing.

scott

  • pc or mac
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment